Wednesday, November 21, 2012

KIMCHI

Bought some kimchi and sauerkrout at the markets and I really like it.  Kimchi is great with anything and I find it especially good with fish.  So I am now hooked and wanting to make my own.  Looks like the vegetable starters are not so cheap eg Super Greens by Grainfields I found on line at $56.80 for 150gm.
I suppose it will go a fair way but I want to see what else I can find instead of using just salt.  I don't use salt these days other than Himilayan Crystalised Salt.

Back when I find out more. Any help here would be appreciated.

Cheers
http://www.howdiie.com/diet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Free Scottish Records

Below are extracts from OPR’s purchased mostly from LDS who were additional entries on pages I ordered. Free to search and cop...